Limited Warranty Agreement
War World Ltd provides a 30-Day Return Window (see Return of Non-Defective Products below) and the following limited warranty. This limited warranty extends only to the original purchaser.
Please note that any warranty services or questions must be accompanied by the order number from the transaction through which the warranted product was purchased.The order number serves as your warranty number and must be retained. War World Ltd will offer no warranty service without this number.
War World Ltd warrants this product and its parts against defects in materials or workmanship for one year labor and one year parts from the original ship date. During this period, War World Ltd will repair or replace defective parts with new or reconditioned parts, without charge to you.
Shipping fees incurred from returns for under-warranty service in the first 30-days will be paid by War World Ltd. All shipping fees both to and from War World Ltd following this 30-day period must be paid by the customer.
Any after-market additions or modifications will not be warranted.
War World Ltd makes no other warranty, either express or implied, including but not limited to implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or conformity to any representation or description, with respect to this applicator other than as set forth below.
Except as provided below, War World Ltd is not liable for any loss, cost, expense, inconvenience or damage that may result from use or inability to use the applicator. Under no circumstances shall War World Ltd be liable for any loss, cost, expense, inconvenience or damage exceeding the purchase price of the applicator.
The warranty and remedies set forth below are exclusive and in lieu of all others, oral or written, expressed or implied. No reseller, agent or employee is authorised to make any modification, extension or addition to this warranty.
The above Limited Warranty is subject to the following conditions:
1. This warranty extends only to products distributed and/or sold by War World Ltd and authorised distributers.
2. This warranty covers only normal use of the applicator . War World Ltd shall not be liable under this warranty if any damage or defect results from (i) misuse, abuse, neglect, improper shipping; (ii) disasters such as fire, flood, lightning or improper electric current; or (iii) service or alteration by anyone other than an authorised War World Ltd representative; (iv) damages incurred through irresponsible use, including those resulting from non-recommended practices.
3. You must retain your bill of sale or other proof of purchase to receive warranty service.
4. No warranty extension will be granted for any replacement part(s) furnished to the purchaser in fulfilment of this warranty.
Return of Non-Defective Products
A non-defective product may be returned to War World Ltd within thirty (30) days of the invoice date for a refund of the original purchase price with the following amendments/fees:
1. War World Ltd will refund neither the original shipping cost nor the shipping and handling fees incurred from the products return.
2. No refund will be granted for products which has been opened, used, or tampered with in any way which jeopardised War World Ltd ability to re-market or resell the product. War World Ltd maintains full discretion in decisions regarding a products fitness for return.
To return a defective product, please contact our Customer Service Department, which will guide you through the returns procedures.
WWS Scenery Manufacturer
Unit 4 Cwmtawe Business Park
Alloy Industrial Estate
4. Upon receiving the product War World Ltd will repair or replace your product (at War World Ltd discretion) and will ship it back to you within 2 weeks (dependent on parts availability).
5. War World Ltd will pay for shipping to and from the customer only within the first thirty days following the original product ship date. Following this 30-day period all shipping fees both for under warranty and post warranty repairs are the sole responsibility of the customer. The customer also assumes full liability for losses or damages resulting from shipping as well as all responsibility to pursue remuneration for such issues with their selected carrier.
After One-Year Warranty – Post Warranty Repair
For post warranty repair, the procedure is the same and shipping. However, you are responsible for shipping charges both ways, current labor (£8 per hour if not under warranty), and the current price of part(s) used in repair.
· TECHNICAL SERVICE Info@wwscenics.com
· CUSTOMER SERVICE 01792 86425
War World Ltd is not responsible for any loss of work (“down time”) caused by a product requiring service. This warranty is null and void if the defect or malfunction was due to damage resulting from operation not within manufacturer specifications. It will also be null and void if there are indications of misuse and/or abuse. War World Ltd has the option of voiding the warranty if any one other than an War World Ltd technician attempts to service the product. War World Ltd will not warrant any problems arising from an act of nature (lighting, flooding, tornado, etc.). Under no circumstances will War World Ltd be responsible for any refund or remuneration exceeding the original purchase price of the product less any shipping fees. War World Ltd will not be held responsible for typographical errors on sales receipts, repair tickets, or on our website. War World Ltd makes every effort to make sure all information on our website is correct.